Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Reading; is there anything I enjoy more? Well, maybe a few things, but reading is definately in my top five things. I am trying to keep a balance in what I read these days. I am woefully addicted to WWII history, but my dear sweet Cajun princess thinks this is getting to the core of my depression, that all that gore and suffering cant be good for me to read all the time. So, I'm also reading two religious themed books, and I'm also reading "The Kite Runner"...What was that about depression again? Anyway, I took the test below, thought I'd post it.
What Kind of Reader Are You?
Your Result: Literate Good Citizen

You read to inform or entertain yourself, but you're not nerdy about it. You've read most major classics (in school) and you have a favorite genre or two.

Book Snob
Dedicated Reader
Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm
Fad Reader
Non-Reader
What Kind of Reader Are You?
Create Your Own Quiz


No comments: