Thursday, May 13, 2010

Greetings from Dixie!!


Howdy!! Yes, yes, I know, it's been a very long time, and I apologize for that, but grief keeps it's own schedule, and you cannot vary far from the timeline. But I am back now, and hopefully I'll have lots of stuff to report about. First on my list will be last months annual trip back home to Louisiana, where I snapped the above picture. That handsome fellow (and he IS a handsome devil, yeah?) was probably about 12 feet long! Biggest one we saw the whole time! But I have plenty of gator shots, and snake shots, frogs, snakes, moths, snakes, cows, snakes.....Do you sense a theme here? So, if you still drop by, thanks for doing so, and look for new material in the next few days!!

3 comments:

Ratty said...

Wow! I don't think I've ever actually been afraid of an animal that I've been near, but I think I'd be afraid of him. It sounds like you've had a lot of adventures recently. Glad you're back.

香廷 said...

喜歡你的部落格,留言請您繼續加油...............................................................

怡君 said...

感謝分享好的作品~~ .........................................