Sunday, August 16, 2009

Many many moons....


Howdy all, hope that someone still drops by here to check on me from time to time! Sorry for the absence, but it hasn't been the greatest of times for me and mine, as you can tell from my most previous post. But, things being what they are, we have moved on, and have actually just returned from a spectacular camping trip to the Pisgah National forest this very afternoon! I have pictures, and they will be posted (hopefully later tonight) so stay tuned! Also; for those who have often wandered what I look like, I do believe I rear my ugly head in these pics a few times, and as an added bonus, this was the first trip the Cajun Princess made with us as well! I promise, I will post them soon!

4 comments:

Ratty said...

Hi Steve. I hope things are beginning to get a little better for you. It sounds like you ad a good camping trip. I'm anxiously awaiting the pictures.

Barb, sfo said...

Good to hear that all is well. THe Cajun Princess is a better woman than I--I do not camp!

Joan Perry; Sidewalk Curator said...

Good to hear from you. Hope things are looking brighter.

Jenny said...

Hopefully you'll post soon. It's been a while. By the way, these best gifts that you could give your better-half might interest you too. Thanks and have a nice and fulfilling day.