Monday, June 8, 2009

Missing.....


Sorry for my absence, but things have not been good. I don't feel like rehashing it right here and now, but if you are at all interested, here is a post the I recently wrote about the current situation that explains it all on my other blog, "Southern Porch".

I promise, I will be back at some point this summer, but I'm probably going to be a bit more balanced, as I need the religious part of my life right now a whole lot, and I want to find a way ti incorporate my love for the outdoors with my love for Christ..... Thanks for your understanding.

2 comments:

Ratty said...

Take your time. When you decide the time is right, you'll be ready. From your post, your father in law sounds like a wonderful person.

Annie said...

Dear Steve,

I just read your loving post/tribute to your father-in-law. Not only very touching, but I think perhaps you will/do touch others in the same way. Peace to you as you go into your retreat.