Saturday, April 12, 2008


I realize that my posts have been few and far between here recently, and that perhaps my topics have not been what others want to really read about, and for that I apologize. If you will indulge me for a while longer though, I assure you better things are to come. It has been a very sickly winter for me, and right as I thought I was out of the proverbial woods, I'm back in it again. My doctors have no idea what is wrong with me or why I am in such pain (Back,shoulder,leg,etc) but they have done a myriad of tests, and hopefully something good will come of all this. Meanwhile, all I can do is eat muscle relaxers like M&M's and try to sleep(they don't even help all that much). So anyway, put in a kind word for me to the Big Guy at mass this weekend, I need all the help I can get.

1 comment:

Tausign said...

May the Lord bless you
and keep you;
May He smile on you
and be merciful to you;
May He turn His countenance
to you, and give you peace.
May the Lord bless you.

Amen

-The Blessing of St. Francis-

Gotcha in 'The Prayer Corner' http://tau-cross.blogspot.com/2008/04/prayer-corner.html